Tuesday 19 January 2010

I Love This Song (Depeche Mode)

I just wanted to share lyrics from one of my favourite music groups, back in the 90's when all dreams where still to become true

"Put it on, don´t say a word, put it on, the one that I prefer, put it on, and stand before my eyes, put it on, please don´t question why, can´t you believe?

Something so simple, something so trivial, makes me happy man, don´t you understand? Say you will, just how easy, it is to please me. Because when you learn you’ll know what makes the world turn.

Put it on, I can feel so much, put it on, I don´t need to touch, put it on, here before my eyes, put it on, because you’ll realise, can´t you believe?.

Something so worthless, serves a purpose, makes me happy man, don´t you understand. Say you will. Just how easy, it is to please me. Because when you learn you’ll know what makes the world turn."

Küsse (Zaloette)

No comments: