Tuesday 26 July 2011

Family Matters

Yesterday I had the chance to have dinner with some family I had lost contact. After years, I decided to contact them back and discovered again all that we share. A typical family problem, with lots of misunderstandings seemed to have spoilt the relationship, and now, it seems to work again, though not all people in the family think I am doing right.

We shared dinner, past moments enjoyed together and lots of experiences we missed to discover together. I guess that disputes between families make no good for kids, when they are nearly obliged to stop talking to their cousins because of something that was not well understood.

So far, I’m glad to have recovered that relationship, and it makes me feel so good. There are a lot of memories to be remembered, taken out from the memory box, and put into common terrain, enjoying again the joy of family.

No comments: